CAR RENTAL PRASLIN SEYCHELLES – CAPRICORN CAR RENTAL
Requirements / Age Limit
- Cars are available to drivers over the age of 21 with clean driving records. Unfortunately, we do not rent any vehicles to drivers under the age of 21. All clients must complete a rental agreement prior to receiving a vehicle.
- Capricorn Car Rental do not charge for a second driver.
- Capricorn Car Rental Ltd ensures the hirer receive his car in clean, good condition all times. All hired vehicle must be returned on time as per the agreement signed. In the event of any failture an additional charge will be applied.
- You are required to read the conditions for the damage deposit fee.
- You are required to read the conditions for the prohited uses of Capricorn Car Rental Ltd cars.
- All cars are insured on a third party plan with a maximum excess of 3,500 Euros . In the event of an accident, the plan covers damages to the other party only. The hirer will cover damages which can start from 1 Euros up to 3,500 Euros. If the hirer is not responsible for the accident, there is nothing to pay.
However, it is important to take good note that we DO NOT take any deposit for the excess charge neither on your credit card nor by Cash.
- Capricorn Car Rental Ltd offers CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) by paying extras to reduce the excess charge.
- We offer free delivery and collection (Jetty, Airport and Hotel).
- In the event of any natural calamity like cyclone (if any), trocial depression or any other natural phenomenon like thsunami Capricorn Car Rental Ltd will not take any responsibility or any damage incured if car was being driven in such unforseen weather conditions. All damages cost will have to be beared by the hirer as per the agreed excess on the agreement.
- We accept cash in Seychelles Rupees, USD, EUR and GBP. Payment by credit card can be by Visa or Master Card.
- Capricorn Car Rental Ltd reserves the right for discounts at its own discretion.
Discover Praslin in a Luxury Moke
Luxury Beach Front Villa Saint Sauveur